Samstag, 4. Januar 2014

Interview about Social Networks

We've made an Interview about Social Networks and we interviewed two People.


Lara: Hello Manuel, first of all we want to know which Social Network you use?
Manuel: Hello, I use Facebook, Instagram, WhatsApp and Skype.
Marvin: And which is your favourite one?
Manuel: I always use WhatsApp, it's my favourite.
Lara: And which Social Network you don't use so much?
Manuel: I only use Skype, when I play online games, haha.
Marvin: Okay, and what is your opinion about Facebook?
Manuel: Previously I've used Facebook everyday, I post Pictures, and I shared some Videos
but now I only look what other persons share and post.
Lara: Why do you use WhatsApp every day?
Manuel: I send Messages to my friends, it's the best way to write them. You don't have to pay for every message.
Marvin: You can also write in Facebook.
Manuel: Yes, but when my friends aren't online, they don't read my message.
Lara: Do you remember how long you have WhatsApp?
Manuel: Yeah, since 2012.
Lara: And can you look how much Messages you've write to your friends?
Manuel: I've write 312636 Messages.
Marvin: Wow, thats a lot.
Lara: Thank you for this Interview.
Manuel: You're welcome.


Anna: Hey Lukas, we've got a couple of questions for you. Which Social Networks do you use?
Lukas: I use Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram and Ask.fm
Tim: What do you think about Facebook?
Lukas: Facebook is a good Social Network to find new friends, but I only use it to write with friends which don't have WhatsApp. I wont find new friends, because I have my closely friends and I have a girlfriend, so I don't need it to find new friends :P
Anna: This is a good Statement. Do you think that WhatsApp is more popular than Facebook?
Lukas: Before I daily use Facebook, but now I use WhatsApp everyday. I don't know whats the reason is, but I like WhatsApp more than Facebook.
Tim: Do you write SMS as well?
Lukas: Yes, I sometimes write with my girlfriend.
Anna: Can you look how much Messages you get from your friends?
Lukas: Yes, I've got 109579 Messages.
Tim: Thank you for this Interview.
Lukas: No Problem.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello! I'm Judith Ramon from the group 3 of Spain.
    I like you job! I could see that WhatsApp is also used here.
    Here in Catalonia we use almost all teenagers, i included :P
    It's a great way to talk with friend, and as Manuel said, you don't have to pay for every message.

    Bye :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hello we are group 3 from Slovenia.
    Our questionnaire it's a little diferent. We have asked the same questions to all our scoolmates and later we posted the resaults.
    Is your group coming to Slovenia? Who else will come to Slovenia if you know? :)
    Bye

    AntwortenLöschen